FDM Jigs & Fixtures Help Oreck’s Quality Control Team Perform 2,900% FasterSeptember 29, 2014
Geek Beat TV Visits the SculptCAD OfficesNovember 10, 2014
Don’t mess with your old 3D printer anymore – trade-in for a Stratasys!
Time to upgrade your 3D printer? Stratasys is making it easy to trade-in your old competitively branded 3D printer for credit toward the purchase of a new qualifying Stratasys 3D Printer*.
Whatever you can dream and design, Stratasys can help you build it. The Stratasys Trade-In program does not apply for the purchase of a Mojo, uPrint, uPrintPlus, Objet24 or Objet30 3D Printer 3D printers eligible for trade-in include most competitive systems For complete trade-in offer terms & conditions click the button below
With the Stratasys Technology You Can:
- Create parts with smooth surfaces, thin walls and complex geometries.
- Experience systems that are clean and office-friendly.
- Post-processing is quick and simple.
- Print with an incredible range of materials — even multiple materials in the same part.
- Own the only multi-material 3D printer bringing color and material properties to the world of engineering plastics.
- Our technologies will give you true thermoplastics printed parts with functional testing ability.
- Our systems have been trusted by thousands of customers worldwide for more than 20 years.